About the job
Are you passionate about smart cities and a zero waste environment? A self-starter and problem solver with an international entrepreneurial mindset? In the past few years, StaticAir has put a large effort into launching new products, bringing clean air solutions to experts in project management, stakeholders, and the public for sustainable air pollution control in The Netherlands, South Korea, Thailand and Mexico.
At StaticAir, our business development managers collaborate with distributors to co-sell and promote the adoption of our products. We invite you to utilize your sales and business development experience to drive growth and expansion. You will work closely with StaticAir’s international distributors and our team of experts to share our mission and help customers take advantage of our solutions. You are determent in finding possibilities, trends, and are keen to understanding complex urban planning, infra and environmental problems in regard to solving air pollution. When not traveling, you will be based at StaticAir’s office or work from home, setting up virtual meetings and presentations.
- Drive opportunities. You will drive sales growth through your existing international network of contacts, using your excellent client relationship skills to develop new sales to new clients. This role will also include project direction and ensuring our delivery teams achieve quality results to client satisfaction.
- Lead as a subject matter expert. Demonstrate technical insight and best practices directly to key customers. Provide leadership by example through the careful crafting of sales messaging.
- Credibility. Inspire our clients to move towards a carbon and fine dust free environment for the benefit of healthy living and its impact. You display thought leadership and enthusiasm, while being a persuasive, skilled speaker and credible influencer, effective at all levels of an organization.
- Think strategically. Develop a business development and sales strategy, which approaches to significantly expand the use of our sustainable products.
- Partner with distributors. Work with distributors to demonstrate the value of our technology and solutions to customers and prospects through business case development, references, and ROI. Support distributors to increase the execution of sales activities to achieve internal business objectives. Co-develop proposals to respond to RFPs, RFIs, and tenders.
- Deliver results. Manage agreements and deployed licenses. Ensure continued success of all StaticAir’s installations. Be familiar with and support the implementation of StaticAir’s solutions in the sustainable city market.
Experience / Qualification
Being a natural salesperson, you’ll provide clear credibility and possess an engaging style.
- An existing international network of relevant relationships.
- A passion for sustainability, clean air and clean technology.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business.
- 5+ years B2B experience providing technical solutions (infra, engineering, urban planning, and/or architecture).
- Ability to manage the acquisition cycle including prospecting, proposing, closing, and developing an account.
- General experience with technology.
- Capability to quickly learn new technology and translate it into solutions that address customer needs.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (verbal and written).
- Ability to travel.
- Bachelor or equivalent work experience.
Our mission to improving quality of life through providing air quality solutions is at the core of everything we do. We enable governments, and businesses worldwide to enhance our direct environment creating opportunities in a changing world, improving the air we breathe.
We offer benefits, a competitive salary, commissions and more. Besides that we offer you a young team of enthusiast colleagues, sharing the same mission.
If you need any information about this position, please contact Steven Finsy 0345 745 920.
Please email your resume and a letter of application to Evelien@staticair.com.